Rules for design, presentation ana publication articles
1. General requirements for copyright materials and conditions
for publication in a journal
1.1. Articles sent to the journal should contain the results of independent scientific research of the authors, correspond to the scientific level and thematic profile of the journal (economics and national economy management, law), have scientific novelty and be of interest to specialists.
1.2. Submission to the editor of materials previously published, posted on the Internet or sent for publication in other publications is not allowed.
1.3. Recommended manuscript size: no less than 8 and no more than 22 typewritten A4 pages.
1.4. In one issue of the journal no more than two materials of one author may be published.
1.5. Information about the author is attached to the article (author’s certificate).
1.6. When submitting an article at the discretion of the author, an external review may be submitted.
1.7. Manuscripts of students, masters, graduate students are accepted for consideration only if there is a brief review of the supervisor / teacher with a recommendation for publication of the article.
1.8. Articles accepted for consideration are subject to peer review and, in the case of a positive reviewer review, to scientific and literary editing.
2. The information about the author
2.1. In the information about the author (author’s certificate) are indicated (in Russian and English):
– surname, name, patronymic in full;
– academic degree, academic title, honorary title, membership in academies, title of laureate (if any);
the status of the applicant, associate, graduate student, master, student (indicating the department) (if any);
– position held;
– place of work / service / study (full name of the organization with its mailing address);
– name of organizational unit;
– contact information (address, phone, e-mail).
2.2. If the article is written in co-authorship, then the information is presented for each author individually in one text document.
3. The procedure for sending manuscripts to the editor аnd accompanying
documents to them
3.1. The manuscript of the article, information about the author (author’s note), a brief review of the supervisor / teacher with a recommendation to publish articles by students, masters, applicants, graduate students (scan) are sent by e-mail or on electronic media.
3.2. The review, certified by the signature of the employee and sealed with the seal of the organization, is sent only on paper.
3.3. Materials in electronic form are sent to the email address: email@example.com.
3.4. Text originals of materials are sent by mail or delivered personally by the author / authorized representative of the author to the address: 160033, Vologda, st. Tekstilshchikov, d. 20A, office 1, and chief editor of the journal «Industrial Economics».
4. The manuscript
4.1. Technical parameters of the article:
– Page format: A4 (210×297 mm).
– Text Editor: Microsoft Word97 and higher.
– Font: Times New Roman.
– Fields: left – 3 cm; right – 1.5 cm; upper and lower – 2 cm.
– Size (font size): 14 points.
– Line spacing: one and a half.
– Hyphenation: not allowed.
– Pagination: bottom or top center.
– Footnote numbering: crosscutting throughout the article.
– Alignment of the main text and links: in width.
– Indent 1.25 cm.
4.2. Mandatory constituent elements of the article:
– UDC index (universal decimal classification);
– main text;
– bibliographic list;
– Information about the author.
The title, abstract, keywords and information about the author / co-authors are presented in Russian and English.
4.3. Graphic elements and illustrations.
–Tables, diagrams, graphs, drawings and photo illustrations should be numbered and entitled (accompanied by signatures).
– Source tables, charts, graphs are provided in separate files in the format the program in which they were created.
– Original drawings and photo illustrations are also provided in separate files.
– The resolution of raster illustrations should be at least 300 dpi.
– The list of references is made out in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008 “Bibliographic reference. General requirements and compilation rules. «
– When registering a bibliographic list in a journal, a combined alphabetical and systematic principle is applied, according to which the literature is located in the following order:
а) Official documents:
▪ regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation;
▪ international acts ratified by the Russian Federation (first of all, UN documents) (located after the Constitution of the Russian Federation);
▪ the normative legal acts of the Russian Federation that have lost legal force with the obligatory indication in brackets – “has lost force”;
▪ regulatory legal acts of Russia and the USSR related to historical materials: documents adopted before October 25 (November 7), 1917; documents of the Soviet period;
▪ regulatory legal acts of foreign states in which the Russian Federation is not involved;
▪ Existing and expired regulatory legal acts are placed by degree of significance. Documents with equal legal force, with the exception of codes, are grouped in reverse chronological order according to the dates of their adoption (signed by the President of the Russian Federation). Codes are in alphabetical order.
b) Scientific and educational literature: monographs, dissertations, textbooks, teaching aids, encyclopedias, scientific articles, electronic resources of local and remote access. Placement of the indicated sources, including electronic resources, is carried out in alphabetical order by the names of the author and the names of the sources.
c) Literature in foreign languages. Placed in alphabetical order in the original language. If the bibliographic list contains literature in different languages, first, in the Cyrillic alphabet, write in languages that use Cyrillic-based fonts, then in Latin order in languages with the Latin font.
– All bibliographic entries in the list of references are numbered. References are enclosed in square brackets [3; 12, etc.]; if there is a link to specific pages: [3, p. 417].
4.5. Information about the article in English (indicated on the last sheet):
– title of the article;
– Name O. Surname of authors (transliteration);
– place of work of each author (full official English name of the organization);
– city, country;
– JEL classification codes.
– contact author, email.
5. Copyright Authors publishing in this journal provide PEGAS Publishing House with an exclusive license to publish and distribute the article (including any derivative products, in all languages) and sublicense such rights, including for commercial purposes